OverviewThe course is for anyone involved in delivering or cascading training within the organisation where time is limited or a more informal or practical approach is required.
AimTo review the essential knowledge, skills and behaviour required to effectively plan and deliver training to others.
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Identify suitable learning opportunities, materials, & visual aids, taking into account constraints of time, resources, facilities, etc.
- Recognise the challenges and limitations of different group sizes from 1:1 to larger
- Create an appropriate structure and format relevant to the organisation, number of participants and the topics involved.
- Select & adapt the most suitable materials, delivery style and approach to meet the various learning needs and learning styles of different individuals and groups.
- Review methods & techniques on how to effectively deal with difficult situations/individuals ensuring mutually acceptable outcomes
- Select a realistic approach for carrying out the evaluation of the learning.
£245.00 plus VAT. Duration 1 day.
Held at Challenge Training and Conference Centre
Order this course now
Select from one of the course dates below to add it to your shopping cart[product_category category=”STTO” per_page=”12″ columns=”3″ orderby=”date” order=”asc”]