AimThis is an opportunity for experienced presenters to reflect on their own personal style, build on existing skills, and make presentations engaging, informative and memorable for all the right reasons.
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Maximise upon your personal presence and maintain the audience’s interest
- Deal with difficult members of the audience
- Understand how to make dry or complex subjects interesting
- Manage pressure and answer “difficult” questions
- Use pace, momentum and pauses to create effects
- Use alternative approaches to maximise impact
- Analyse your own personal style and create an action plan for improving the impact of your presentations.
Please note to obtain maximum benefit, attendees are requested to bring along an example of a recent or intended presentation
£245.00 plus VAT. Duration 1 day.
Held at Challenge Training and Conference Centre
Order this course now
Select from one of the course dates below to add it to your shopping cart[product_category category=”PSAP” per_page=”12″ columns=”3″ orderby=”date” order=”asc”]