The challenges of leading others, and keeping them motivated and productive are often difficult to manage. This course is designed to provide the knowledge, skills and practical techniques to help.
AimTo equip participants with knowledge and skills they require to create a clear direction for their teams and inspire them to work together to bring enhanced performance
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Evaluate their own team against the components of high performance teams and know what needs to be improved and how
- Recognise their own communication and leadership style and when and how to use this to best effect
- Be able to share their vision and direction with others in a way which teams and individuals can identify with
- Manage the issues which often arise when working in teams to prevent them affecting performance
- Set clear goals for teams to measure performance and to create opportunities for recognition
- To identify motivational drivers in others, to set objectives and review them to enhance performance.
£245.00 plus VAT. Duration 1 day.
Held at Challenge Training and Conference Centre
Order this course now
Select from one of the course dates below to add it to your shopping cart[product_category category=”MLLM” per_page=”12″ columns=”3″ orderby=”date” order=”asc”]