AimTo provide guidance on how to deal with commonly occurring issues for new team leaders, including how to conduct yourself as a team leader and to provide a foundation in the core areas which delegates need to develop in order to become competent and confident team leaders.
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Understand the scope of the team leader role and the responsibilities and challenges which this brings including the changes in behaviours which may be required.
- Recognise the importance of consistency when managing people and to deal with issues promptly when they arise
- Recognise the scope of their role and when to refer and seek advice
- Be able to highlight the reasons for and importance of record keeping – knowing what and when to record information.
- Understanding the fundamentals of duty of care as a team leader
- Be able to communicate in an appropriate manner and to liaise with other staff members, managers and team colleagues.
- Know what to record, when and how and when to instigate formal procedures
- Be able to highlight their own development needs to become an effective team leader.
£245.00 plus VAT. Duration 1 day.
Held at Challenge Training and Conference Centre
Order this course now
Select from one of the course dates below to add it to your shopping cart[product_category category=”MLFL” per_page=”12″ columns=”3″ orderby=”date” order=”asc”]