It is estimated that up to 50% of time at work is spent in meetings. With this in mind it is vital to make the best use of this time and to ensure it is productive.
AimThis practical course will equip participants with the know how to organise, run and participate in meetings to make best use of the time available.
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Know when a meeting is the right medium, and how to question, in the right way, requests for attendance at meetings.
- Be able to organise a meeting effectively, understanding the key roles involved such as Chair and minute taker
- Be able to plan and prepare effectively for meetings including pre-work, different types of agenda, who to invite and when.
- Know how to get their point across concisely and have learned techniques to assert themselves when necessary.
- Understand the role of Chair and have learned techniques to control meetings and invite participation.
- Identify the pros and cons of different types of minutes and action points and know how to
review and follow up on meeting action points.
£245.00 plus VAT. Duration 1 day.
Held at Challenge Training and Conference Centre
Order this course now
Select from one of the course dates below to add it to your shopping cart[product_category category=”MLEFF” per_page=”12″ columns=”3″ orderby=”menu_order” order=”asc”]