Are you a small business owner in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire or Leicestershire who would benefit from exchanging ideas in a safe and welcoming environment, where no one is trying to sell you anything?
If so this is for you.
We are bringing together small business owners, who employ four people or less, to form peer to peer support groups, which are fully funded. The sessions will be held online via Zoom and professionally facilitated by Dawn Edwards and Yvonne Gorman. One to one support will also be available to help you to thrive and make the most of business opportunities.
What to expect from the sessions:
- Knowledge and support from others to help boost your business.
- A confidential environment in which to share of ideas with others who can relate to the challenges of running a small business.
- An opportunity to discuss opportunities and blockers to progress and to use the group as a sounding board
- Updates on current schemes for funding, grants and support which may be available.
- Guest speakers on topics which the group feel would be helpful.
The sessions will consist of 10 people, participating in three, 3-hour sessions, a month apart:
Dates : To be confirmed & subject to demand
What we need from you:
- To commit to the cohort for all three sessions.
- Access to a computer with a keyboard, speakers and webcam to enable full participation in the session.
If you would like to join our next available cohort, please complete our form