Our facilities at Challenge are perfect for training events, interviews, assessment centres, team development activities and smaller conferences.
If you are looking for somewhere a little different, where you and your colleagues can truly relax, then you may have found the ideal venue.
Safety & Comfort
Our rooms are light and airy and there is plenty of outdoor space. Lunch and refreshments are served in the Hub which provides a safe, relaxing and comfortable environment for our guests to enjoy, with access onto the gardens.
Reasons to choose Challenge to host your event :
- Professional environment with a personalised approach and stunning views of the Trent Valley.
- Fully staffed reception with administration support. We will greet your visitors and bring them through to you as and when you tell us.
- Our “Hub” is a large break out area with a constant flow of drinks, and snacks and access to the outdoor space and seating. Access to the Hub comes free of charge with room hire.
- Fully equipped rooms with projection facilities, flipcharts pads and easels, pens, connection/audio all included within the room hire fee.
- Ample free car parking and free wifi throughout the building
- 2 acres of outdoor space ideal for team building and a change of pace from the classroom.
- Lunch available on a per head basis from a local supplier – dietary requirements catered for.
Prices from £190 + VAT including refreshments (half day) for up to 12 delegates.
Exclusive use of our venue including training rooms, hub, gardens and fully serviced reception area is also available.
Seats up to 15 people boardroom style with direct access onto the gardens
Seats up to 8 boardroom style with comfortable high back chairs and ample space
Seats 10 in a horseshoe arrangement.
Outside space in beautiful countryside
Contact Us with your requirements for a no obligation quotation